This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.4498 / 51°26'59"N
Longitude: -1.7302 / 1°43'48"W
OS Eastings: 418845
OS Northings: 172349
OS Grid: SU188723
Mapcode National: GBR 4WW.1DB
Mapcode Global: VHB40.YTPF
Entry Name: Group of Four Goddard and Associated Monuments in Churchyard, 3 Metres to 7 Metres North of Chancel, Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 2 September 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1365936
English Heritage Legacy ID: 311316
Location: Ogbourne St. Andrew, Wiltshire, SN8
Civil Parish: Ogbourne St. Andrew
Built-Up Area: Ogbourne St Andrew
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
SU 17 SE OGBOURNE ST ANDREW VILLAGE CENTRE
7/63 Group of four Goddard and associated
monuments in churchyard, 3m-7m north
of chancel, Church of St. Andrew
Group of four chest tombs. C17. Limestone. Reversed chamfered
tops and chamfered bases. Plain sides. From north: (a)
Unidentified; (b) Unidentified; (c) Richard Lloyd of Whitmoor,
Gloucs, died 1670; (d) Double tomb, inscribed to Mary Goddard,
died 1660, and Cicel Goddard, died 1668.
Listing NGR: SU1884572349
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings