This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.7622 / 52°45'43"N
Longitude: -2.3733 / 2°22'23"W
OS Eastings: 374904
OS Northings: 318354
OS Grid: SJ749183
Mapcode National: GBR 05N.SXM
Mapcode Global: WH9CR.JT2S
Entry Name: 1, Station Road
Listing Date: 29 June 1978
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1367315
English Heritage Legacy ID: 255440
Location: Newport, Telford and Wrekin, TF10
County: Telford and Wrekin
Civil Parish: Newport
Built-Up Area: Newport (Telford and Wrekin) B
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Church Aston St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SJ 71 NW 3/111
Circa 1838. Formerly the Station Master's House. Of 2 parallel blocks linked
by a lower transverse wing. Red brick; 2 storeys; 3 sash windows; plain pilasters
defining bays; sill band; recessed doorcase flanked by plain columns, with
rectangular fanlight and 6-panelled divided door; plain stuccoed frieze and
moulded cornice; slates.
Listing NGR: SJ7490418354
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings