This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4884 / 51°29'18"N
Longitude: -1.0861 / 1°5'9"W
OS Eastings: 463550
OS Northings: 177001
OS Grid: SU635770
Mapcode National: GBR B3S.N6V
Mapcode Global: VHCZ3.4V5C
Entry Name: The Rectory
Listing Date: 24 October 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1368972
English Heritage Legacy ID: 247448
Location: Whitchurch-on-Thames, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, RG8
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Whitchurch-on-Thames
Built-Up Area: Pangbourne
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Whitchurch
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
WHITCHURCH HIGH STREET
SU67NW (West side)
8/230 The Rectory
Rectory. Probably early C19. Painted brick; slate roof; brick stacks. 2-storey,
4-window range. Central double sash doors with porch with square Doric columns.
12-pane sashes to left and right. Four 12-pane sashes to first floor. Hipped
roof. Interior not inspected. Subsidiary probably C20 wing to right of 2-storey,
one-window range. 3-panel C20 door to right with flat hood on shaped brackets.
C20 metal casement to left and first floor.
Listing NGR: SU6355077001
Other nearby listed buildings