This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5221 / 51°31'19"N
Longitude: -0.9214 / 0°55'17"W
OS Eastings: 474928
OS Northings: 180907
OS Grid: SU749809
Mapcode National: GBR C4Y.FW1
Mapcode Global: VHDWM.Z07G
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 9 February 1959
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1369305
English Heritage Legacy ID: 247099
Location: Harpsden, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, RG9
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Harpsden
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Harpsden
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
HARPSDEN HARPSDEN BOTTOM
The Old Rectory
Rectory, now house. Probably early C18 with mid C18 front. Red brick; plain
tile roof; brick stacks. 2 floors and attic, 3-window range. Central
projecting square-plan proch with half-circular arched doorway with sash door.
Central 2 storey and attic, angled bay with sashes to all openings flanking
tripartite sashes to ground and 1st floor. Wooden dentil cornice at attic
floor level. Parapet above, with window to left and right, blind panels to
bay. Interior not inspected. Subsidiary features: 2-storey 1-window wing to
left in similar style.
Listing NGR: SU7492880907
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings