This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7524 / 51°45'8"N
Longitude: -1.2496 / 1°14'58"W
OS Eastings: 451898
OS Northings: 206228
OS Grid: SP518062
Mapcode National: GBR 8Z4.2WY
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.968Z
Entry Name: University Registry Annexe
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1369365
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245513
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Holywell
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Mary the Virgin with St Cross with St Peter-in-the-East,
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
(University Registry Annexe)
SP 5116 SE 9/410 12.1.54.
Built in 1887 at the north west corner of Merton Street for the Delegacy
of Non-Collegiate Students to the design of Sir T G Jackson in Doulting stone.
Now used by the Delegates for the Examination of Schools. In the Elizabethan
style. 2 storeys, 3 gables. 3 and 4 light windows with leaded lattices.
Stone tiled roof.
All the listed buildings on the South Side form a group.
Listing NGR: SP5189806228
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings