This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4144 / 53°24'51"N
Longitude: -0.9614 / 0°57'40"W
OS Eastings: 469132
OS Northings: 391342
OS Grid: SK691913
Mapcode National: GBR PXQY.NR
Mapcode Global: WHFFW.6FGT
Entry Name: Monument 2 Metres to North of Church of Holy Trinity
Listing Date: 23 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1370389
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241104
Location: Everton, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, DN10
Civil Parish: Everton
Built-Up Area: Everton (Bassetlaw)
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Everton
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 69 SE EVERTON CHURCH STREEET
4/20 Monument 2 m to
north of Church of
Monument, 1814, ashlar, chamfered plinth, square column with
corvex cornered panels on each face, cross-gabled cap with
acroteria. Enclosed by chamfered square curb. Inscriptions: to
south 'Mary Evans, January 19th, 1814" to west illegible except
'The Rev ..... Vicar of this' to north 'Charlotte Evans,
November 2, 1816' to east 'Mary Ann Evans. June 29 ......'
Presumably erected by the Rev Robert Evans, Vicar 1803-1847.
Listing NGR: SK6913291342
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings