This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1156 / 52°6'56"N
Longitude: -0.8912 / 0°53'28"W
OS Eastings: 476019
OS Northings: 246940
OS Grid: SP760469
Mapcode National: GBR BXT.9J4
Mapcode Global: VHDSR.H3P1
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 18 May 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1371660
English Heritage Legacy ID: 235280
Location: Grafton Regis, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN12
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Grafton Regis
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Grafton Regis St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
GRAFTON REGIS BOZENHAM MILL LANE
SP74NE (South side)
4/43 The Old Rectory
House, formerly rectory. Mid C18 with early/mid C19 alteration and additions.
Red brick with flared headers (Flemish bond), plain-tile roof, brick ridge
stacks. 2-storey, 3-window range. L plan. Main front facing road has part-glazed
double-leaf door to left of centre with stone lintel and keyblock. 12-pane sash
windows to ground and 1st floors, and blank window above door, all with stone
lintels and keyblocks. Stone plinth, quoins and wave-moulded stone eaves.
Stone-coped gable to left with kneelers. Wing to rear right facing garden has
similar sashes and C19 canted stone bay window. Later wing to rear left of 2
storeys of coursed limestone rubble with irregular glazing of casement sash and
tripartite sash windows. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SP7601946940
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings