This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1391 / 52°8'20"N
Longitude: -1.1595 / 1°9'34"W
OS Eastings: 457622
OS Northings: 249308
OS Grid: SP576493
Mapcode National: GBR 8TF.TZ5
Mapcode Global: VHCVY.VHDJ
Entry Name: Red Lion Public House
Listing Date: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1371859
English Heritage Legacy ID: 234179
Location: Moreton Pinkney, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN11
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Moreton Pinkney
Built-Up Area: Moreton Pinkney
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Moreton Pinkney St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
MORETON PINKNEY UPPER GREEN
SP5749 (North side)
9/150 Red Lion Public House
House, now public house. Early C19, Whitewashed stone rubble, slate roof, brick
and stone stacks. 2 storeys and attic, 4 bays. Entrance in second bay from left
has wood lintel and plank door. 3-light casement windows with wood lintels in
left and right bays. C19 sash window with wood lintel to right of entrance.
3-light casement window with wood lintel in left bay on first floor. Similar
windows, but with sills lowered, in right bay and second bay from left. Small
one-light window with wood lintel to right of centre. Coped right gable end with
kneelers. Lower extension to left of C18/C19. Whitewashed stone rubble with
gable end rebuilt in brick, slate roof. 2 storeys, one bay. 3-light casement
window on ground floor with wood lintel. Similar 2-light window on first floor.
Interior: Remodelled C20. Retains chamfered spine beams.
Listing NGR: SP5762249308
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings