This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6305 / 52°37'49"N
Longitude: 1.2956 / 1°17'44"E
OS Eastings: 623120
OS Northings: 308738
OS Grid: TG231087
Mapcode National: GBR W9B.2Z
Mapcode Global: WHMTM.W43Q
Entry Name: A Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks Outside St Andrew's Church
Listing Date: 1 September 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1372539
English Heritage Legacy ID: 229760
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, NR2
Electoral Ward/Division: Mancroft
Built-Up Area: Norwich
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Norwich St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TG 2308 NW ST ANDREW'S STREET
16/967 A pair of K6 telephone kiosks
outside St Andrew's Church
A pair of telephone kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs . Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: TG2312008738
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings