This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3969 / 52°23'48"N
Longitude: 1.1849 / 1°11'5"E
OS Eastings: 616779
OS Northings: 282423
OS Grid: TM167824
Mapcode National: GBR VK0.LDS
Mapcode Global: VHL98.H08W
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 7 December 1959
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1373199
English Heritage Legacy ID: 225275
Location: Dickleburgh and Rushall, South Norfolk, Norfolk, IP21
District: South Norfolk
Civil Parish: Dickleburgh and Rushall
Built-Up Area: Dickleburgh
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Dickleburgh All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
5321 DICKLEBURGH NORWICH ROAD
Church of A1l Saints
TM 1632 33/342 7.12.59
C14 and C15, large church, comprising nave, north and south aisles, chancel
south porch and west tower. Built of flint with stone dressings. C14 west
tower without buttresses. Tudor brick stair turret. All Perpendicular windows
with depressed 2-centred arch heads. Eight clerestory windows on each side.
Fine south porch with flush-work panelling, niches, diagonal buttresses and
embattled parapet. Embattled nave parapet with stepped east gable. C14,
4-bay arcades. Good C15 font with polygonal bowl with carved panels of Evangelist
and angels, and stem with lions and wild men. Fine carved C15 screen (base
only) with some old colour. Early C17 pulpit. Vestry, original door with
iron lock and handle. Monument to Francis Playters 1659, attributed to Edward
Marshall, scrolled open segmental pediment on columns, containing carved
figure with inscription below.
Listing NGR: TM1677982423
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings