This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9579 / 52°57'28"N
Longitude: -2.1062 / 2°6'22"W
OS Eastings: 392964
OS Northings: 340059
OS Grid: SJ929400
Mapcode National: GBR 26B.GBT
Mapcode Global: WHBD1.MX89
Entry Name: Windmill (Now Used As a Transmitter Station)
Listing Date: 25 April 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1374182
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272241
Location: Fulford, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST3
Civil Parish: Fulford
Built-Up Area: Stoke-on-Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Meir Heath and Normacot
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
FULFORD HILDERSTONE ROAD
(now used as a
SJ 94 SW 3/9
Late C18. Brick tower mill of 3 storeys,of which only the tower remains.
One doorway and 2 circular window openings, now blocked, to ground storey;
one similar window and door, probably of later date to upper storey. Top now
has a cement coped parapet and is surmounted by a tall radio mast.
Listing NGR: SJ9296440059
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings