This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8056 / 52°48'20"N
Longitude: -1.6375 / 1°38'15"W
OS Eastings: 424531
OS Northings: 323173
OS Grid: SK245231
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.0TS
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.TRD1
Entry Name: 127 and 128, Station Street
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1374372
English Heritage Legacy ID: 273044
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (North Side)
Nos 127 and 128
SK 2423 BE 4/121
Circa 1840. Red brick; 3 storeys; 2 dentilled brick bands; 3 sash windows
with flat brick arches; plain and altered doorways on return sides; hipped
slate roof. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK2453123172
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings