History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Little Grange

A Grade II Listed Building in Woodbridge, Suffolk

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 52.0968 / 52°5'48"N

Longitude: 1.3191 / 1°19'8"E

OS Eastings: 627436

OS Northings: 249472

OS Grid: TM274494

Mapcode National: GBR WQ5.J9G

Mapcode Global: VHLBP.TK6F

Entry Name: Little Grange

Listing Date: 25 January 1951

Last Amended: 8 September 1972

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1377065

English Heritage Legacy ID: 284750

Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk Coastal, Suffolk, IP12

County: Suffolk

District: Suffolk Coastal

Civil Parish: Woodbridge

Built-Up Area: Woodbridge

Traditional County: Suffolk

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Suffolk

Church of England Parish: Woodbridge St John the Evangelist

Church of England Diocese: St.Edmundsbury and Ipswich

Find accommodation in
Woodbridge

Listing Text

1. PYTCHES LANE
1852
Little Grange
TM 2749 2/181
25.1.51
II

2.
C17 cottage enlarged and modernised by Edward Fitz-Gerald in the latter
half of C19. 2 storey timber framed early portion, plastered, brick
plinth. Stack of 4 octagonal flues, on base with panel, probably of
later reconstruction, but as restoration of an earlier chimney. 2
windows, mullion transom casements, some original leaded and a diamond
pane early leaded casement at rear. The door is modern with the shaped
brackets and indications of an earlier cornice hood and pediment. The
late C19 gabled wing is in brick. NMR photo.

PYTCHES LANE shall be amended to read :
PYTCHES ROAD

------------------------------------


1. PYTCHES LANE
1852
Little Grange
TM 2749 2/181 25.1.51.

II

2.
Cl7 cottage enlarged and modernised by Edward Fitz-Gerald in the latter
half of C19. 2 storey timber framed early portion, plastered, brick
plinth. Stack of 4 octagonal flues, on base with panel, probably of
later reconstruction, but as restoration of an earlier chimney. 2
windows, mullion transom casements, some original leaded and a diamond
pane early leaded casement at rear. The door is modern with the shaped
brackets and indications of an earlier cornice hood and pediment. The
late C19 gabled wing is in brick. NMR photo.


Listing NGR: TM2743649472

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.