This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3649 / 51°21'53"N
Longitude: -0.6319 / 0°37'54"W
OS Eastings: 495342
OS Northings: 163756
OS Grid: SU953637
Mapcode National: GBR F9X.935
Mapcode Global: VHFTV.0Y9K
Entry Name: Church of St Saviour
Listing Date: 23 February 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1377514
English Heritage Legacy ID: 287170
Location: Chobham, Surrey Heath, Surrey, GU24
District: Surrey Heath
Civil Parish: Chobham
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Chobham with Valley End
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 96SE CHOBHAM C.P. VALLEY END
5/101 Church of St. Saviour
Church. 1867 by G.F. Bodley. Red and brown brick with stone dressed windows,
plain tiled roof with wood shingled bellcote under small shingled broach spire
and iron weathervane. Nave with chancel to east, vestry to north east, gabled
porch to south and bellcote to west end. Diagonal buttresses to west end, 3
windows to nave including two 2-light windows with ogee tracery. Louvred
openings to base of bellcote. Gabled porch to south with decorated bargeboards.
Timber framed gable end and arched planked door. Studded door to north east
corner of Church adjacent to boilerhouse chimney.
Interior: Brick with stone dressings, simple: arched braced roof with
Listing NGR: SU9534263756
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings