This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2486 / 51°14'54"N
Longitude: -0.0682 / 0°4'5"W
OS Eastings: 534923
OS Northings: 151707
OS Grid: TQ349517
Mapcode National: GBR KKB.MKZ
Mapcode Global: VHGS5.RWT6
Entry Name: The Hare and Hounds Public House
Listing Date: 11 June 1958
Last Amended: 8 November 1999
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1377639
English Heritage Legacy ID: 287718
Location: Godstone, Tandridge, Surrey, RH9
Civil Parish: Godstone
Built-Up Area: Godstone
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Godstone and Blindley Heath
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ 35 SW GODSTONE NEEDLES BANK
303/5/86 The Hare and Hounds Public
House, now public house. C16 with late C19 front and alterations.
Timber framed clad in whitewashed brick below, tile hanging above;
plain tiled roof with front stack to right of centre. Two storeys
with brick dentil band over ground floor, three framed bays with
C19 bay to east (right). Three casement windows under eaves gables to
first floor, angle bay casement window to ground floor right, glazing
bar sash window to ground floor left of centre. Part glazed door to
right of centre. Single storey C19 extension breaking forward to
right with two glazing bar sash windows. Doubled part glazed doors
under flat hood on brackets to right end.
Listing NGR: TQ3492351707
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings