This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2462 / 51°14'46"N
Longitude: -0.0573 / 0°3'26"W
OS Eastings: 535689
OS Northings: 151463
OS Grid: TQ356514
Mapcode National: GBR KKB.Y1G
Mapcode Global: VHGS5.YYK1
Entry Name: Well Head in Centre of Forecourt to St Mary's Almshouses
Listing Date: 19 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1377640
English Heritage Legacy ID: 287734
Location: Godstone, Tandridge, Surrey, RH9
Civil Parish: Godstone
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Godstone and Blindley Heath
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ 35SE GODSTONE C.P. CHURCH LANE
6/73 Well head in centre
of forecourt to St
Well head. 1872 by Sir G.G.Scott as part of the St Mary's Almshouse group.
Square with stone wall circa 2ft high, Open wooden canopy above with
Tudor style arch on each side and pyramidal, wood shingled, roof. Wooden
winding mechanism survives inside.
Listing NGR: TQ3568951463
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings