This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2321 / 51°13'55"N
Longitude: -0.5727 / 0°34'21"W
OS Eastings: 499746
OS Northings: 149068
OS Grid: SU997490
Mapcode National: GBR FCK.L1P
Mapcode Global: VHFVN.192B
Entry Name: Boundary Stone Outside Pilgrim House Nos 36-39 (Consecutive)
Listing Date: 21 January 1991
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1377909
English Heritage Legacy ID: 289141
Location: Guildford, Surrey, GU1
Local Authority Ward: Holy Trinity
Built-Up Area: Guildford
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Guildford Holy Trinity and St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 9949 SE GUILDFOBD QUARRY STREET
8/263 Boundary Stone
Boundary stone. Dared 1761 . Cuffed headed stone about 2 feet high marked
at the top with the initials 'H B and date 1761. One of a series of C18
boundary stones in Guildford.
Listing NGR: SU9974649068
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings