This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.2858 / 51°17'8"N
Longitude: -0.2195 / 0°13'10"W
OS Eastings: 524266
OS Northings: 155573
OS Grid: TQ242555
Mapcode National: GBR BW.WWC
Mapcode Global: VHGRX.4YV7
Entry Name: Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 24 July 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1377990
English Heritage Legacy ID: 289479
Location: Reigate and Banstead, Surrey, KT20
District: Reigate and Banstead
Town: Reigate and Banstead
Electoral Ward/Division: Kingswood with Burgh Heath
Built-Up Area: Ewell
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Kingswood St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ 25NW A217 BRIGHTON ROAD
3/65 Kingswood, Tadworth
24.7.54 Church of St Andrew
Church. 1848-1852 by B Ferrey, a copy of C14 church at Shottesbrook in Berkshire.
Flint with stone dressings and quoining to angle buttressess; slate roofs.
Centralized plan, nave transepts and chancel around tower with stone spire; turret in
north east angle. Windows with flowering tracery; simple pointed moulded arches to
west door and south door within gabled porch. C20 vestry addition to norh east
Interior: Demi-shaft to crossing arches, and corbel heads supporting roof timbers.
C19 fittings throughout.
Listing NGR: TQ2426655573
Other nearby listed buildings