This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 56.3819 / 56°22'54"N
Longitude: -2.8818 / 2°52'54"W
OS Eastings: 345645
OS Northings: 721417
OS Grid: NO456214
Mapcode National: GBR 2N.1SLN
Mapcode Global: WH7RR.PVXF
Entry Name: Leuchars, Earlshall Road, Parish Church, Manse
Listing Date: 17 October 1973
Source: Historic Scotland
Source ID: 341055
Historic Scotland Designation Reference: LB8844
Building Class: Cultural
Civil Parish: Leuchars
Unitary Authority Ward: Tay Bridgehead
Traditional County: Fife
Robert Balfour 1805-6. 2-storey 3-window whin rubble with droved dressings, plain margin to door, relieving arches to ground floor openings; quoin angles; contemporary U-plan block of offices. Addition George Just (Woodhaven) 1837; later canted dormers; leper window from church built into garden wall.
Special value as the immediate surroundings of the Romanesque part of the church. Former items 454, 457-60, 463 are now either demolished or reconstructed.
Other nearby listed buildings