This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.0446 / 52°2'40"N
Longitude: -3.2027 / 3°12'9"W
OS Eastings: 317608
OS Northings: 239151
OS Grid: SO176391
Mapcode National: GBR YY.F66C
Mapcode Global: VH6BH.FVPZ
Entry Name: Former Stable and Coachhouse to Parc Gwynne
Listing Date: 18 January 1996
Last Amended: 18 January 1996
Source ID: 17175
Building Class: Domestic
Location: The coachhouse lies between the Green and Parc Gwynne house, backing on to the Green.
Community: Glasbury (Y Clas-ar-wy)
Traditional County: Radnorshire
Coachhouse, c.1860-1870, now a dwelling. Red brick with 3-courses of intermittent blue and yellow brick banding. Slate roof with wide eaves. Two storeys, 3 bays, the central bay facing the Green set slightly forward and gabled, with cusped bargeboards with a central pendant. Late C20 round headed window to ground floor, and circular window above, the voussoirs composed of alternating red and yellow brick. Gable ends have similar cusped bargeboards. Three small roundels at high level on the elevation facing the house wing. Carefully restored and adapted c.1975
Included as of group value with the listed Parc Gwynne, and with other listed buildings in the Conservation Area around the Green.
Other nearby listed buildings