This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0143 / 52°0'51"N
Longitude: -4.71 / 4°42'35"W
OS Eastings: 214124
OS Northings: 238564
OS Grid: SN141385
Mapcode National: GBR CX.HBCB
Mapcode Global: VH2N1.9MWP
Entry Name: The Young Farmers' Club
Listing Date: 10 December 1997
Last Amended: 10 December 1997
Source ID: 19157
Building Class: Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Location: Situated in centre of village, to rear of the Serjeants' Inn.
Traditional County: Pembrokeshire
Early C19 former church hall or chapel, marked as a Meeting House on 1838 Tithe Map and School on 1891 O.S. Possibly the mission room used for Sunday school mentioned in Kelly's Directory 1926. Called the church hall, and used as such prior to present use.
Rubble stone with slate hipped roof and red terracotta ridge tiles. Single storey, S front with centre large pointed window flanked by doors. Window has stone voussoirs and paired 8-pane casements with Gothic intersecting glazing bars in pointed head. The doors have stone voussoirs to flat heads, C20 door to right, door to left obscured by C20 added porch. Windowless side walls, two sashes to rear.
Interior altered, with lowered ceiling.
A small Georgian Gothic building of special architectural quality. Group value with the Serjeants' Inn.
Other nearby listed buildings