This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8857 / 52°53'8"N
Longitude: -4.4888 / 4°29'19"W
OS Eastings: 232638
OS Northings: 334924
OS Grid: SH326349
Mapcode National: GBR 57.Q81F
Mapcode Global: WH44H.0QRN
Entry Name: Ty Capel Rhydyclafdy
Listing Date: 15 July 1998
Last Amended: 15 July 1998
Source ID: 20137
Building Class: Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Location: Situated next to B4415 road on the W side of the village of Rhydyclafdy.
Traditional County: Caernarfonshire
Chapel House built with the Calvinistic Methodist chapel in 1881.
Chapel house attached to left side of Rhydyclafdy chapel. Painted stucco walls with slated gabled roof and one end-chimney. One and a half storeys, 3-window range. E front has 3 first-floor 4-pane horned sashes breaking eaves under dormer gables. Ground-floor has central C20 door with over-light and a large tripartite horned sash window on each side.
Small stone outbuilding to rear.
Included for group value with the chapel.
Other nearby listed buildings