This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.8406 / 51°50'26"N
Longitude: -5.0111 / 5°0'39"W
OS Eastings: 192666
OS Northings: 220064
OS Grid: SM926200
Mapcode National: GBR CJ.V7P0
Mapcode Global: VH1R6.3Z6W
Entry Name: The Vicarage
Listing Date: 30 April 2001
Last Amended: 30 April 2001
Source ID: 25144
Building Class: Domestic
Location: Situated just W of the churchyard near the centre of Camrose village.
Traditional County: Pembrokeshire
Vicarage of about 1830, late Georgian style with entry into rear wing behind the front range, an unusual plan form.
Vicarage, roughcast rubble stone with slate hipped roofs, two storeys, T-plan. The short 3-window S front range does not contain the entry which is in the longer 3-window rear wing. Nine pane sashes to upper floor and 12-pane to ground floor throughout. The front range has a late C19 canted bay to right with heavy cornice and plate glass sashes and has blank ground floor centre window. One window range to E end wall, the sashes dummy, windowless W end wall. Two rear wall roughcast chimneys. Rear range has roughcast ridge stack, facade to E, and door in left bay. Six-panel door with overlight. N end wall has one ground floor 9-pane sash window. Rear W of wing has been altered with C20 windows: one each floor to right by rear of front range, stair light right of centre and door in C20 porch left of centre. Return rear wall of front range is windowless.
Attached to W end of front range is single storey outbuilding, rubble stone with slate roof.
Included as a substantial late Georgian vicarage, distinctively planned in having no outside door into front range.
Other nearby listed buildings