This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8394 / 51°50'21"N
Longitude: -5.0104 / 5°0'37"W
OS Eastings: 192710
OS Northings: 219925
OS Grid: SM927199
Mapcode National: GBR CJ.V7VY
Mapcode Global: VH1RD.31K8
Entry Name: Camrose Mill
Listing Date: 30 April 2001
Last Amended: 30 April 2001
Source ID: 25145
Building Class: Domestic
Location: Situated on the S side of the village just opposite drive to Camrose House and Home Farm.
Traditional County: Pembrokeshire
Mill building, probably earlier to mid C19, now house. Marked on the Camrose Tithe map of 1839 as owned by Thomas Edwardes Tucker and occupied by William Lewis.
Mill building, rubble stone with slate roof and brick left end stack. Two storeys, two casement windows above, one casement at mid height right of centre, ground floor left broad doorway with grey stone voussoirs and keystone, tiny window with shutters and stone voussoirs to right. Lean-to on left end with door to front and window to side. Restored overshot iron water-wheel on right end.
Included as rural water-powered mill with surviving water-wheel, carefully converted to residential use.
Other nearby listed buildings