This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.6734 / 51°40'24"N
Longitude: -4.7038 / 4°42'13"W
OS Eastings: 213141
OS Northings: 200642
OS Grid: SN131006
Mapcode National: GBR GF.7P7V
Mapcode Global: VH2PS.F64J
Entry Name: No 11 Deer Park
Listing Date: 26 April 1977
Last Amended: 28 March 2002
Source ID: 26314
Building Class: Domestic
Location: On the SW side of GreenHill Road some 45m NW of Deer Park Baptist Church.
Community: Tenby (Dinbych-y-pysgod)
Built-Up Area: Tenby
Traditional County: Pembrokeshire
One of a terrace of 7 later C19 houses, Nos 8-9, 3-storey, the other 5, 2-storey. The site for 14 houses was offered for sale in 1857, Nos 8 and 9 were sold as new built in 1868 and there were still sites for sale in 1872. In 1977 known as Kenmar, in 2001 as The Coach Guest House.
Terraced house, in row of 5 painted stuccoed houses with slate roofs, and chimneys to right. Each of 2 storeys, basement and attic and of 2 bays width. Each facade framed by raised pilaster strip each side, raised band over basement and raised plain parapet. One pedimental gabled dormer to each house with pediment on brackets and paired windows. Four-pane sash windows. C20 dormer windows to No 11. Steps flanked by railings of scroll design lead up to square-headed doorways with stucco doorcases with cornices on console brackets. Two-panel doors with overlights. Forecourts of Nos 11 and 12 had button-headed iron railings on dwarf walls, removed since 1977.
Included as a stuccoed terraced house of late Georgian design, part of a group Nos 8-14 Deer Park.
Other nearby listed buildings