This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.6722 / 51°40'19"N
Longitude: -4.7005 / 4°42'1"W
OS Eastings: 213365
OS Northings: 200500
OS Grid: SN133005
Mapcode National: GBR GF.7Q3W
Mapcode Global: VH2PS.G7WF
Entry Name: ,13,High Street,,Tenby,,SA70 7HD
Listing Date: 28 March 2002
Last Amended: 28 March 2002
Source ID: 26365
Building Class: Commercial
Location: Situated on the SW side of the High Street just SE of the Old Town Hall and Market Hall and opposite Sun Alley.
Community: Tenby (Dinbych-y-pysgod)
Built-Up Area: Tenby
Traditional County: Pembrokeshire
Later C19 shop premises, the end bay of a three-bay range, the rest being the Lamb Inn adjoining. Ground floor premises occupied in 1889 and 1926 by James Truscott, jeweller. In 2001 occupied by Abbey National. An old photograph shows curved shopfront of Truscott, jewellers.
Commercial premises, stuccoed facade, the end bay of a 3-bay row with the Lamb Inn adjoining. Two storeys with moulded cornice, and canted corner to St Nicholas Lane. First floor large oriel window like the 2 on the Lamb Inn, with plate-glass sashes and moulded cornice with small modillions. Ground floor late C20 shopfront with grey-black polished granite facing to left of High St front and right of St Nicholas Lane, the rest in polished stainless steel with arches echoing those of the Lamb Inn.
Tall 3 storey rear wing to St Nicholas Lane, late C19, painted stucco with top floor in mock timber frame, raised strips with roughcast panels over moulded string course. Four window range.
Ground floor C20 office premises.
Included for group value with the Lamb Inn, with which it forms a single range.
Other nearby listed buildings