This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9045 / 51°54'16"N
Longitude: -4.2059 / 4°12'21"W
OS Eastings: 248340
OS Northings: 225183
OS Grid: SN483251
Mapcode National: GBR DL.Q3F4
Mapcode Global: VH3LC.1DVC
Entry Name: Panteg House
Listing Date: 22 October 2003
Last Amended: 22 October 2003
Source ID: 81933
Location: On the NE side of the chapel, set back from the road.
Traditional County: Carmarthenshire
Probably built as a manse in the late C19, and first shown on the 1891 Ordnance Survey.
A 2-storey 3-window house of rendered walls with rusticated pilasters and thin plat band, and slate roof with end brick stacks. The central boarded door, within a doorcase with entablature on consoles, has a panelled door and overlight. Segmental-headed windows are in rendered architraves, and have 6-pane sash windows. A lower single-storey wing set back to the R has a central boarded door, with double boarded doors to its R in a shallow lean-to. To the L of centre is an inserted doorway in a flat-roofed porch, and a 4-pane sash window.
Listed for group value with the chapel.