History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Boundary stone N of Nant Dulas

A Grade II Listed Building in Felin-fach (Felin-fâch), Powys

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 52.0211 / 52°1'15"N

Longitude: -3.3597 / 3°21'34"W

OS Eastings: 306796

OS Northings: 236723

OS Grid: SO067367

Mapcode National: GBR YQ.GWSV

Mapcode Global: VH6BL.QG7H

Entry Name: Boundary stone N of Nant Dulas

Listing Date: 31 March 2005

Last Amended: 31 March 2005

Grade: II

Source: Cadw

Source ID: 84310

Building Class: Civil

Location: On the S side of Llandefalle Common just N of the Nant Dulas.

County: Powys

Town: Brecon

Community: Felin-fach (Felin-fâch)

Community: Felin-Fach

Locality: Llandefalle

Traditional County: Brecknockshire

Find accommodation in
Lower Chapel

History

Boundary stone marking parish boundaries, erected 1847 by Sir J. Bailey of Glanusk.

Exterior

Boundary stone with curved head, inscribed 'Gwenddwr Sir J. Bailey Bart. MP 1847.'.

Reasons for Listing

Included for special historic interest as a C19 parish boundary stone.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.