This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.2623 / 53°15'44"N
Longitude: -4.0948 / 4°5'41"W
OS Eastings: 260369
OS Northings: 375974
OS Grid: SH603759
Mapcode National: GBR JN82.F0M
Mapcode Global: WH542.28BC
Entry Name: ,1,The West End,Beaumaris,Beaumaris,,
Listing Date: 13 July 2005
Last Amended: 13 July 2005
Source ID: 84678
Location: In a terrace set back from the street, at the W end on the corner of Chapel Street.
County: Isle of Anglesey
Community: Beaumaris (Biwmares)
Built-Up Area: Beaumaris
Traditional County: Anglesey
Nos 1-6 The West End were built in 1869 (date on building) on the site of a former cluster of small dwellings owned mainly by the Baron Hill estate. No 7 was added later. The entire terrace is shown on the 1889 Ordnance Survey.
Nos 1-7 The West End are listed for their special architectural interest as forming a well-preserved mid C19 terrace of houses prominently sited on the main approach to the town and for its contribution to the historical integrity of The West End and Townsend.
Other nearby listed buildings