This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.2035 / 53°12'12"N
Longitude: -3.1468 / 3°8'48"W
OS Eastings: 323495
OS Northings: 367993
OS Grid: SJ234679
Mapcode National: GBR 6Z.244B
Mapcode Global: WH76Z.MRQ0
Entry Name: Detached farm-building to NE of yard at Mynachlog
Listing Date: 26 November 2007
Last Amended: 26 November 2007
Source ID: 87546
Location: c1km W of Northop on a minor lane (The Green); adjacent to the line of Wat's Dyke. This building forms the NE side of the yard which is enclosed to the SE by the house.
Community: Northop (Llaneurgain)
Traditional County: Flintshire
The house and farm of Mynachlog were Westminster estate property in the C19. The main farm-building range is dated 1850, and somewhat different detail in this range suggests it may be slightly. It formerly housed a bull pen and dairy
Small 2 storeyed building, with single storeyed extension to its right. Squared sandstone with ashlar dressings, slate roof and tile coping. 2 storeyed, with outer doors flanking 2 windows to ground floor, and a single window above. Lower openings all have flat ashlar lintels. Lower extension to right has 3 doors to ground floor and a window alongside to right. External stairs against its gable wall lead to loft entry.
Listed as an integral part of the mid nineteenth century planned estate farmyard at Mynachlog.
Other nearby listed buildings