This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.53 / 52°31'48"N
Longitude: -0.7515 / 0°45'5"W
OS Eastings: 484793
OS Northings: 293196
OS Grid: SP847931
Mapcode National: GBR CT9.8V5
Mapcode Global: VHDQP.XNLT
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 21 July 1951
Last Amended: 26 April 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1061644
English Heritage Legacy ID: 190963
Location: Great Easton, Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16
Civil Parish: Great Easton
Built-Up Area: Great Easton (Harborough)
Traditional County: Leicestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Leicestershire
Church of England Parish: Six Saints circa Holt
Church of England Diocese: Leicester
SP 8493 HIGH STREET (East Side)
12/61 The Old Rectory (formerly listed
as The Vicarage)
House. Late C17/C18, extended 1868. Coursed rubble stone with quoins and
stone dressings and Welsh slate parapetted roof with moulded stone end stacks.
Moulded string courses and stone coped gables. 3 storeys of 2 4-light painted
stone mullion windows with 2 3-lights on 2nd floor. On ground floor a 5-light
canted stone mullion and transom bay either side a similar 2-light window.
On right end a 2 storey extension with a similar 2-light over door to left
and a 4-light both floors to right. The stone doorway has a 4-centred arch
and 2-light overlight over.
Listing NGR: SP8479393196
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings