This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4063 / 53°24'22"N
Longitude: -0.5401 / 0°32'24"W
OS Eastings: 497150
OS Northings: 390937
OS Grid: SK971909
Mapcode National: GBR SYN1.WN
Mapcode Global: WHGH6.PN00
Entry Name: Coach House at Norton Place
Listing Date: 1 November 1966
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1064178
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196757
Location: Bishop Norton, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN8
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Bishop Norton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Bishop Norton St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 99 SE BISHOP NORTON
3/2 Coach House at
1.11.66 Norton Place
Coach House. 1776, by John Carr; with minor C20 alterations.
Ashlar with hipped slate roof with lead dressings. Single
storey, 11 bay front arranged 4:3:4 the central bays being taller
than and slightly advanced of the flankers. Continuous plinth
and impost band to middle 3 bays, with 3 tall semi circular
headed carriage arches with C20 doors. To left a single 6 flush
panel door with glazing bar overlight and beyond 3 windows with
louvred lower parts and glazing bars above. To right a C20
glazing bar door with overlight, and beyond 3 glazing bar sashes.
All openings have flat arches.
Listing NGR: SK9715090937
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings