This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 54.0761 / 54°4'34"N
Longitude: -2.7672 / 2°46'1"W
OS Eastings: 349901
OS Northings: 464737
OS Grid: SD499647
Mapcode National: GBR 9P39.QL
Mapcode Global: WH841.GTJ1
Entry Name: Bradshaw Mausoleum, Halton Churchyard
Listing Date: 7 November 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1071929
English Heritage Legacy ID: 181845
Location: Halton-with-Aughton, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA2
Civil Parish: Halton-with-Aughton
Built-Up Area: Halton
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Halton St Wilfrid
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
SD 49 64 NE HALTON-WITH-AUGHTON CHURCH BROW
16/81 Bradshaw Mausoleum, Halton
Family vault, c.1775. Sandstone walls, roughtly squared and coursed, with
ashlar front. Slate roof now collapsed onto stone barrel vault. Partly
built into hillside with 3-bay facade divided horizontally by moulded string.
Chamfered rustication below, with central blocked doorway flanked by two
round-headed niches containing urns. Plain ashlar above, with central panel
now blank and on each side a recessed panel with carved swag. Pedimented
Listing NGR: SD4990164737
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings