This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.7687 / 53°46'7"N
Longitude: -2.8423 / 2°50'32"W
OS Eastings: 344579
OS Northings: 430588
OS Grid: SD445305
Mapcode National: GBR 8SLV.GS
Mapcode Global: WH85K.9JSQ
Entry Name: Dixon's Farmhouse
Listing Date: 11 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1072035
English Heritage Legacy ID: 183626
Location: Newton-with-Clifton, Fylde, Lancashire, PR4
Civil Parish: Newton-with-Clifton
Built-Up Area: Newton-with-Scales
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Lund St John the Evangelist
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 19/06/2012
SD 43 SW
NEWTON WITH CLIFTON
(Formerly listed as Dickson's Farmhouse)
Farmhouse, c.1800, now house. Brick with stone dressings, slate roof without
chimneys. Three bays and 2 storeys; door at junction of 1st and 2nd bays with
large lintel, set in shallow round-headed recess with stone keystone and
imposts; one window to left, 2 on each floor to right, all 16-pane sashes with
stone sills and splayed stone heads. Interior not inspected.
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.