This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6728 / 51°40'22"N
Longitude: -0.8481 / 0°50'53"W
OS Eastings: 479752
OS Northings: 197743
OS Grid: SU797977
Mapcode National: GBR C39.2DH
Mapcode Global: VHDVX.860Y
Entry Name: Church of St Paul
Listing Date: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1159852
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46485
Location: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14
Civil Parish: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Bledlow Ridge
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
BLEDLOW-CUM-SAUNDERTON CHINNOR ROAD
SU 79 NE
2/5 Church of St. Paul
Church. 1868. Flint with stone dressings and slate roofs. Nave,
S. porch, chancel, N. vestry. Off-set buttresses. Nave has 3-light
traceried window to W., and 5 bays of lancets to N. and S. Gabled S. porch
to second bay has double-chamfered arch and carved head label stops.
Bell-turret with cusped wooden arches and spirelet at W. end of nave.
Chancel has 2 bays of cusped lancets and a 3-light traceried E. window.
Both E. and W. windows have hoodmoulds with carved head stops. Another
cusped lancet in E. wall of vestry. Whitewashed interior with simply
moulded chancel arch on triple shaft corbels. Nave has arch-braced roof
trusses, chancel scissor trusses. Late C19 glass in E. window; W.
window designed by John Piper and made by Patrick Reyntiens 1968.
Listing NGR: SU7975297743
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings