This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6164 / 51°36'59"N
Longitude: -0.3162 / 0°18'58"W
OS Eastings: 516673
OS Northings: 192187
OS Grid: TQ166921
Mapcode National: GBR 6V.WF2
Mapcode Global: VHGQ9.GMPQ
Entry Name: Monument to Philip Jackson in Churchyard of Old Stanmore Church, Between East End and Road to North
Listing Date: 25 May 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079748
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202014
Location: Harrow, London, HA7
Electoral Ward/Division: Stanmore Park
Built-Up Area: Harrow
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St John the Evangelist Great Stanmore
Church of England Diocese: London
Monument to Philip Jackson in
churchyard of Old Stanmore Church,
between east end and road to north
TQ 1692 SE 8/8A
Short obelisk, on scroll feet standing on plinth, to Philip Jackson (d.1779).
Listing NGR: TQ1667392187
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings