This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5574 / 51°33'26"N
Longitude: -0.1818 / 0°10'54"W
OS Eastings: 526146
OS Northings: 185843
OS Grid: TQ261858
Mapcode National: GBR D0.DW9
Mapcode Global: VHGQR.S3SY
Entry Name: Grove Cottage
Listing Date: 11 August 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1113084
English Heritage Legacy ID: 477434
Location: Camden, London, NW3
Electoral Ward/Division: Frognal and Fitzjohns
Built-Up Area: Camden
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St John Hampstead
Church of England Diocese: London
798-1/26/534 (East side)
End of terrace house. C17, altered. Stucco. Tiled hipped roof
with central chimney-stack and eaves cornice. 3 storeys 3
windows. Central full height portico extension with cornice at
1st floor level; architraved doorway with half glazed door.
Architraved sashes. Left hand return with plain bands at floor
levels and recessed panel beneath eaves believed to have
contained an inn sign when, during the C18, No.110 was used
along with No.108 (qv) as a public house variously called The
Three Pigeons, Ye Pilgrim, The Windmill and The Duke of
Cumberland. Poet and Punch editor, EV Knox, lived here 1945-71
(plaque). INTERIOR: not inspected.
Listing NGR: TQ2614785843
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings