This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0507 / 52°3'2"N
Longitude: -1.7812 / 1°46'52"W
OS Eastings: 415097
OS Northings: 239169
OS Grid: SP150391
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.DHD
Mapcode Global: VHB13.2QP9
Entry Name: St Anne's House
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1305256
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126159
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 HIGH STREET
St Anne's House
SP 1539 SW 9/108 25.8.60
Circa 1830. Ashlar, with modillion cornice and blocking course, roof front visible
behind parapet. Rusticated ground floor. Three storeys, 3 windows, sashes with
glazing bars to ground. French casements with cast-iron balconies to first, smaller
sashes above. Left hand doorway with semi-circular head and enriched architrave,
panelled door with plain fanlight. Smaller door with alleyway through to left,
the door is constructed and painted to read as part of the rusticated ground floor.
Ashlar and stacks.
Listing NGR: SP1509739166
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings