Visiting for the first time since the site upgrade? Read what's new!
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7897 / 50°47'22"N
Longitude: 0.0877 / 0°5'15"E
OS Eastings: 547245
OS Northings: 100979
OS Grid: TQ472009
Mapcode National: GBR LSG.JYQ
Mapcode Global: FRA C720.7YP
Entry Name: Church of St Andrew
Location: Seaford, Lewes, East Sussex, BN25
County: East Sussex
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Sussex
Listing Date: 2 March 1950
Source: Historic England
English Heritage Legacy ID: 292561
Source ID: 1044059
CHURCH OF ST ANDREW
TQ 4700 4/13 2.3.50.
Notable for its Saxon work in the south porch and tower, but mainly
Norman - Early English. C12 Font and medieval coffin lid.
St Andrew's Church, Wall of Churchyard and enclosure to east and the
Almshouses form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ4724500979
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings