Description: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Giles, North of Chancel
Date Listed: 23 June 1989
English Heritage Building ID: 241835
OS Grid Reference: SK6848535537
OS Grid Coordinates: 468485, 335537
Latitude/Longitude: 52.9129, -0.9830
Explore more of the area around Cropwell Bishop, Nottinghamshire at Explore Britain.
CROPWELL BISHOP FERN ROAD
SK63NE (north side)
1/27 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Giles,
north of chancel
Headstones. C18 and early C19. Slate.
1. Tall, shaped, classical, to: John Parker d.1797.
2. Rectangular, classical with urn in head, to: William Fillingham,
3. Rectangular with moulded edge, to: Margaret wife of William
4. Large, shaped, with roundel with low relief of winged cherubs
heads, to: May Fillingham daughter of William and Margaret
5. Small, shaped, to: Ann wife of Joseph Stafford d.1792.
6. Rectangular, to: Elizabeth wife of William Cooper d.1782.
Included for group value.
7. Shaped, classical, to: John Cooper d.1808.
Listing NGR: SK6848535537
This text is a legacy record and has not been updated since the building was originally listed. Details of the building may have changed in the intervening time. You should not rely on this listing as an accurate description of the building.
Source: English Heritage
Listed building text is © Crown Copyright. Reproduced under licence.